The Impak learning model
At Impak we believe in putting children first, and we have developed a learning model and products that assist parents and educators achieve this. Our unique academic learning model takes into consideration how learners are stimulated to learn, and how they process and retain information.
The academic learning model includes the following important elements:
- Challenges learners with real-world problems and scenarios and enables learners to apply newly acquired knowledge
- Cultivates self-directed and individualised learning
- Encourages problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Stimulates learners’ innate sense of curiosity
- Follows the scaffolding approach, where new knowledge is added on top of existing knowledge – by integrating new and existing knowledge, meaningful connections are made
- Allows for formative and summative assessment
- Provides facilitators with structured guidance to facilitate the learning process
- Optimises teaching by enabling learners to work without expert facilitation at times
We are continuously innovating our academic model to address the challenges of our changing world and to equip learners to be well rounded contributors to society.